Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Text Size

Separation Agreement

Separation agreements and court orders can resolve some family matters when you separate but they do not legally end your marriage. The only way to legally end your marriage is to get a divorce.

Contact our office to discuss your situation with a family law specialist , Speaking to one of our lawyers will allow you to make informed decisions and understand the process that will follow.

If you would like to speak to a Family Law Lawyer, Contact our Firm.

(905) 666-5326